I was recently nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by my good friend Chris Jordan. It is always a blessing for someone to appreciate your work and believe it is worth mentioning, especially in the very noisy blogosphere.
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award is a peer granted award given by bloggers to bloggers. The guidelines are very simple if you would like to participate:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees.
Seven Things About Me
1. I was born and raised in the United States.
2. My last name is of Welsh origin, and was originally spelled Dumcombe.
3. I have been married to the same amazing woman for 31 years.
4. I have 3 incredibly awesome Kids (a son, a daughter, and a daughter-in-law, and will soon add a son-in-law).
5. I have been preaching since I was 16 (that’s 36 years as of this writing).
6. I absolutely love the Word of God.
7. I am completely passionate about the King and His Kingdom!
7 Very Inspiring Blogs
Once again, many thanks to Chris Jordan for nominating me. It’s friends like you who inspire me to keep going. Thank you also to all my followers. I hope I can continue to provide you with quality material that will help you continue living in the Reign.